Effective: January 14, 2022
The Pastoral Administration of the three sponsoring parishes (St. Peter Parish, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, & St. Robert Bellarmine Parish), with the principal and the Archdiocesan Office of Shared Accounting develop policy annually to set the tuitions for Seton Regional Catholic School, as well as Mother Seton Pre-School. This tuition policy applies for School Year 2022-2023.
It is necessary that the tuition rate for the coming year be raised 3% to address compensation increases.
REGISTRATION for both the Regional School and Pre-School
All families are first required to remain enrolled with the FACTS Payment Program, regardless of their payment choice, to cover all potential programmatic costs with a single account (i.e. from Seton Regional Catholic School, Mother Seton Pre-School or any use of the Extended Day Care Programs or other incidental costs).
We will make use of a three-tiered registration timeline.
- Families with students now enrolled in Seton Regional Catholic School or Mother Seton Pre-School will be invited to register for next year from January 30 to February 6 at http://setonrcs.org/enrollment.
- New families to either of our programs who are registered with the Sponsor Parishes will be invited to register for next year from February 7 to 14.
- New Families to either of our programs who are unaffiliated with the Sponsor Parishes will be invited to register after February 15.
Please note that several classes will near capacity early, so it is imperative that your family secure their child’s enrollment as soon as possible.
For any registration to be considered complete, all forms must be filed online, with all requested information provided.
Within ten days of notification from FACTS, a nonrefundable registration fee of $250 per student (with a maximum of $500 per family) must be paid.
Any questions should be directed to the School Office at 636-946-6716.
- ENROLL BY CLICK HERE… Begins January 30, 2022
- Pay $250 nonrefundable registration fee per student [$500 max] be paid through FACTS incidental billing.
- ** NEW ONLY** Immunization/ Health Form
- **NEW ONLY** Birth Certificate