Effective: January 04, 2023
Seton Regional Catholic School/Mother Seton Pre-School
Registration & Tuition Policies for 2023-2024
The Pastoral Administration of the three sponsoring parishes (St. Peter Parish, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, & St. Robert Bellarmine Parish), with the principal and the Archdiocesan Office of Shared Accounting develop policy annually to set the tuitions for Seton Regional Catholic School, as well as Mother Seton Pre-School. This tuition policy applies for School Year 2023-2024.
It is necessary that the tuition rate for the coming year be raised 6% to address teachers’ compensation packages which are larger than in the past.
REGISTRATION for both the Regional School and Pre-School
All families are first required to remain enrolled with the FACTS Payment Program, regardless of their payment choice, to cover all potential programmatic costs with a single account (i.e. from Seton Regional Catholic School, Mother Seton Pre-School or any use of the Extended Day Care Programs or other incidental costs).
We will once again make use of a three-tiered registration timeline.
- Families with students now enrolled in Seton Regional Catholic School or Mother Seton Pre-School will be invited to register for next year from January 29 to February 4 at http://setonrcs.org/enrollment.
- New families to either of our programs who are registered with the Sponsor Parishes will be invited to register for next year from February 5-11.
- New Families to either of our programs who are unaffiliated with the Sponsor Parishes will be invited to register after February 12.
Please note that several classes will near capacity early, so it is imperative that your family secure their child’s enrollment as soon as possible.
For any registration to be considered complete, all forms must be filed online, with all requested information provided.
By the Monday following completion of the registration forms, a nonrefundable registration fee of $ 250 per student (with a maximum of $ 500 per family) must be received in the School Office in cash, by check or by money order to finalize a student’s enrollment.
Any questions should be directed to the School Office at 636-946-6716
- ENROLL BY CLICKING HERE… Begins January 29, 2023
- Pay $250 nonrefundable registration fee per student [$500 max] by cash, check or money order to the School Office to finalize a student’s enrollment by the Monday following enrollment. Checks can be made out to SetonRCS.
- ** NEW, and Students entering K,3,6** Immunization/ Health Form
- **NEW ONLY** Birth Certificate
- **NEW ONLY** Baptismal Certificate
Optional Financial Assistance:
- CLICK HERE… for Today & Tomorrow Scholarship