The Pastoral Administration (the Pastors and Pastoral Life Coordinators of St. Peter Parish, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, & St. Robert Bellarmine Parish), with the principal and the Archdiocesan Office of Shared Accounting develop policy annually to set the tuition for Seton Regional Catholic School as well as Mother Seton tuition rate. This tuition policy applies for School Year 2021-2022.
This year it is necessary that the tuition rate be raised 10% to address compensation increases and financial realties raise by the current pandemic.
REGISTRATION for both the Regional School and Pre-School
All families are first required to remain enrolled with the FACTS Payment Program, regardless of their payment choice, to cover all potential programmatic costs with a single account (i.e. from Seton Regional Catholic School, Mother Seton Pre-School or any use of the Extended Day Care Programs or other incidental costs).
We will make use a four-tiered registration timeline.
- Families now affiliated with any of the three sponsoring parishes, with students currently enrolled in Seton Regional Catholic School or Mother Seton Pre-School, will be invited to register again from January 25-February 1 by making use of a prescribed password at http://setonrcs.org./enrollment.
- Families unaffiliated with any of the sponsoring parishes, with students currently enrolled in Seton Regional Catholic School or Mother Seton Pre-School, will be invited to register from February 2-7 with another prescribed password at the same website.
Please note that some classes will probably near capacity early, so it is imperative that you’re your family secure their child’s enrollment as soon as possible.
- New families, currently registered parishioners in the school’s sponsoring parishes will be invited to register from are invited to register students from February 8-15.
- All other unaffiliated families will be invited to register students will be invited to after February 16.
For any registration to be considered complete, all forms must be filed online, with all information requested provided, and then within ten days there must be a nonrefundable registration fee of $ 250 per student (with maximum of $ 500 per family maximum) paid through FACTS incidental billing.
Any questions should be directed to the School Office at 636-946-6716.
- ENROLL BY CLICK HERE… Begins January 25, 2021
- Pay $250 nonrefundable registration fee per student [$500 max] be paid through FACTS incidental billing.
- ** NEW, and Students entering K,3,6** Immunization/ Health Form
- **NEW ONLY** Birth Certificate
- **NEW ONLY** Baptismal Certificate
Optional Financial Assistance:
- CLICK HERE… for Today & Tomorrow Scholarship