Effective: January 14, 2019
Welcome to Seton Regional Catholic School. We look forward to working with you in the years to come as your children learn and grow towards becoming young adults who will make a difference in the world.
This letter explains the registration process.
Please read the following information carefully regarding enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Every family is required to register with the FACTS Payment Program to cover all programmatic costs with a single account (Seton Regional Catholic School, Mother Seton Pre-School as well as for use of any Extended Day Care Programs).
- You will receive an invitation from FACTS Management in the early summer
- All payments will be coordinated through the School Office from a single FACTS platform, including tuition paid in full before August 1, 2019.
(Note: tuition for the Pre School and Regional School still remain distinct.)
- Seton Regional Catholic School Tuition for 2019-2020 School Year will increase by 2%.
- Financial aid is available through the Archdiocese of St. Louis and your local parish of registry. The Today and Tomorrow Education Foundation of the Archdiocese has an online application site. Please go to www.ttef-stl.org for information. Applications will be available starting January 28, 2019. We strongly urge you to apply as soon as possible.
- After application to the Archdiocesan Aid has been made, further Parish Assistance for registered Catholic families from your parish of registration may be requested.
The Timeline for Registration follows:
- From January 27th through February 15th registration of students and their siblings who are currently enrolled in Seton Regional Catholic School and Mother Seton Pre-School (registered parishioners or non-parishioners) will be accepted.
- From February 18th through March 8th registration of new students who are registered parishioners for the sponsoring parishes of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. Peter, and St. Robert Bellarmine will be accepted.
- After March 11th registration of students from families unaffiliated with the three parishes will be accepted.