Effective: January 21, 2020 *Updated Feb 02.02.20
We know each January you consider carefully many pertinent details before registering your child for the next Academic Year in Seton Regional Catholic School—and this year they include:
- The necessity of the 3% increase in tuition for 2020-2021 needed to meet a 3% increase in the salary and benefit package offered to our faculty and staff by the Archdiocesan Education Office. This results in a tuition rate for families with 1 student rising to $ 5,683– for those with 2 students up to $ 7,985– and for those with 3 or more students up to $ 9,641.
- The requirement that all families remain enrolled with the FACTS Payment Program, to cover all potential programmatic costs with a single account (i.e. Seton Regional Catholic School, Mother Seton Pre-School as well as use of the Extended Day Care Programs or other incidental costs).
- The availability of Online Financial Assistance in the form of “Today and Tomorrow Education Foundation” (www.ttef-stl.org), which the Archdiocese strongly urges us to apply for as soon as possible, as its funds are not unlimited. Then based on the level of Archdiocesan assistance made available, further aid from your parish of registration may also be possible.
- The three-tiered registration timeline
From January 26th to February 7th— your family with students currently enrolled in Seton Regional Catholic School will be among the first able to register for the kindergarten through the eighth grade at http://setonrcs.org./enrollment with the password. Please note some classes are near capacity, so it is imperative that anyone seriously interested in securing their child’s enrollment do so as soon as possible.
From February 10th to 24th — new Catholic families, registered parishioners in the Regional School’s sponsoring parishes (St. Peter, St. Robert Bellarmine, & St. Elizabeth Ann Seton) will be able to register their children.
From February 24th on — finally any other new families, unaffiliated with any of the sponsoring
parishes (be they Catholic or not) will be able to register children also.
- The fact that for any registration to be considered complete, all forms must be filed online, with all information requested provided, and within ten days a nonrefundable registration fee of $100 per student be paid through FACTS incidental billing.
If you have any registration difficulties or questions please contact the School Office at 636-946-6716.
- ENROLL BY CLICK HERE… Begins January 26, 2020
- Pay $100 nonrefundable registration fee per student be paid through FACTS incidental billing.
- ** NEW, and Students entering K,3,6** Immunization/ Health Form
- **NEW ONLY** Baptismal Certificate
- **NEW ONLY** Birth Certificate